“I’ve tried everything, and nothing seems to work.”
“I can’t meet my fitness goals.”
“I want to eat healthier but keep getting derailed.”
“I’m tired of feeling this way.”
I hear you.
I know these issues are real. And I can help.
Feeling healthy (and feeling good about your body) isn’t just about calories and macros. We’ll work on holistic, practice-based changes that help you transform your relationship with food for the long term.
What it is:
I’ll start with a nutrition plan designed just for you. We can incorporate fitness, too. But mindset change involves more than a plan. It’s about developing healthier habits that will serve you for life. By following a process, the wins will come.
I offer ongoing guidance, patient support, real answers, and 100% focus on you.
With a decade’s worth of strategies in my toolbox, I can help you resolve day-to-day food challenges; work through negative self-talk; deal with body shame; overcome harmful thought patterns; and develop new beliefs about food and what you’re capable of.
The bonus: by developing new habits, you’ll feel a new sense of freedom.
How it works:
- We’ll examine what you’re doing now, what you’ve done before, and how it’s working.
- A detailed questionnaire will show me where you are and where you’d like to go. Keeping a food log (or, even easier, meal photos) for a few days will help.
- We’ll schedule a phone or video meeting to talk things through.
- I’ll come up with a plan just for you focused on diet, fitness, or both. My motto is nutrition, with some indulgence.
- We’ll have regular phone or video check-ins to talk about progress and hurdles and make tweaks. I’ll share nutrition knowledge, of course. More importantly, I’ll help you develop new mental and emotional skills to help you move past roadblocks and build resiliency for life.
- Choose the level of support you want: we can talk monthly, weekly, or every other week
Are you ready to change the way you think about food? The way you think about yourself?
Before starting anything, let’s chat. On the phone, we can see if we’re a good fit.